Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Back to the Grind

Christmas is over, holidays are over, it's back to work, school and dance.

I have some pictures from my dearest friend Megan's visit, and some other random photos. :)

 We had an epic photoshoot in the park -- here are the best of the photos.












 
(Sorry Fos, I just had to put this one it, I love it too much XD)

 Lucy saw the pictures and wanted some taken as well, so I took her out on Sunday morning for her own personal photoshoot!

 Also on Sunday we headed up to our friends place on Idabel Lake which is way up past Big White. It's gorgeous! We went cross-country skiing on the frozen lake!

 Moving back in time to New Year's Eve, Megan hijacked my camera and took some very nice pictures!



 Lighting the sparklers to celebrate the new year!




Our lovely New Year's Tree




So there you are! Lots of photos. 
Now it's back to normal life, I'm working lots, dancing lots (Er, I will be) and teaching lots. I'm working on creating audition videos to apply to some international summer dance schools. The first semester of school is coming to a close, high school is almost over... It's a weird thought. Which reminds me... I have something else to show you... But I'll save that for another time! 



2 comments:

  1. You girls are breathtakingly gorgeous. Aghhh. I am overwhelmed with the beauty! XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup, what Jenn said :D I especially like the black and white photo of you two! It looks so classical xD

    ReplyDelete